R452B (otherwise known as Opteon™ XL55 by Chemours, or Solstice® L41y from Honeywell) is a mildly flammable refrigerant with a GWP of less than 700. It is used as replacement of R410A in new equipment designs in positive displacement comfort air cooling and reversible heating applications.
R452B offers similar efficiency and capacity to R410A and has a much lower discharge temperature than R32. Classified as mildly flammable, R452B may be a great alternative due to its reduced discharge temperature, design capability and improved performance.
*Direct expansion air conditioning, heat pump and chiller applications.
Available on request
- Others sizes available on request
- Subject to availability
- AFK product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- AFK operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned
- For more information please contact AFK on +49 (0) 4185 7001-0 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- GWP less than 700 (67% reduction versus R410A)
- A zeotropic blend
- Close performance match to R410A: improved performance, design compatibility and similar discharge temperatures
- Non toxic and mildly flammable
- Miscible with POE lubricants
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call AFK directly.